domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

Buscando Visa para 1 sueño...


So today I will take the time to write in english, it´s so good that I can do that once in a while, when I feel in the mood to do it jajajajaja...

This last month and half doing the technical stop in Culiacán have been like a reflection of my first time away home, about learning to be independent, and suddendly again feel like you´re starting all over again. Having like a restriction about how you move and do the things, but also it has been a total release; knowning that you have your space, your bed is always comfortable, that you can go to the fridge and take whatever you want, having the dishes always clean, and that you can make as much noise as you want and the person next to you wouldnt mind because its the same as you, it makes you feel that you are in home...

But in the other side, you miss that independence of doing whatever you want, eat whatever you want and wake up at any hour you want, and do activities alone are things that I wouldnt change for once in a while.
Not having the visa for me was, at the begining like the worst thing that can happen to me but then after the reflection and questioning about why it happens this to you, you came with a new though and new feelings about what are you going to do and a new door is open. It has been a crazy month related to this, waking up at 2am to start working with people in Spain and going back to bed just for a little break, was exhausting, not been able to work full time in the office, having the office mood, chatting, laughing and screaming it´s priceless. I´m sure that my situation will be solved soon and I will be able to go to Spain and be with the team... but for now I´m just waiting until the things are solved...

Sorry for my EMO post jajajajajaja




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario