viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

changesssss...

Like the David Bowie song says: "Cha cha changessss, turn your face straight, changes", y sí, and well looks like I started the 2010 year with the right foot, even though the bullets in Culiacán were sounding... maybe they were my "lucky charms".

Traditionally I always take away the suitcase and run around the street, I starte to do it since I think I was 12 years old, thinking and still thinking that this will bring me a lot of trips in my life... sooo far sooo good, I had the chance to travel, not to so many places, but travel, inside Mexico and outside too, thanks to my family and also to me jajajaja... Then I started university, and started with AIESEC, that at the begining I thought will bring a lot a lot of trips, that It was not the common rule in the first one year and half

But this year, 2010, will be different I know, the first thing with which I started was having good news, one of them was that I was selected to be part of the Conference Team in the Iberoamerican Leadership Conference that will be happening in Lima, Perú in March, great point cuz now I knoew that I was going there and working also in one of the things that I enjoy the most... AIESEC.

During January I saw poeple that I have time no see them, and thought that never going to see them again, but it wasn´t true, we met again in Culiacán, delivered an amazing conference and share so many goog moments there. Then it was time to decide what I was going to do with my life for the next period, so I decided to apply and Member Committee in AIESEC in Spain, cool country to challenge yourself and others, stay few days in Culiacán, went to the beach in Mazatlan, visited my family and sudendly I was starting another process of my life...

And this week I got elected in Spain for bein Member Committee Vice President of Local Committee Development, strange position for the people that it´s not in AIESEC, but let me tell you that is a position were you have the chance to lead the growth of local entities in one country, which I find quite challenging coming from another country.

Now I will start another period of saying goodbye to some things that I like here in Mexico City, getting more apart from my family, but knowing that such is life and we need to welcome the cHanges because sometimes they are inevitable...

The question for this time will be...

Am I going to challenge myself this year???

OFFFF COURSE I WILL, that´s one of the things that make me feel alive, getting out of my comfort zone, and do what I think is right...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario